Accelerate Comp Shorts - G2
The accelerate compression shorts support your muscles and reduce muscle fatigue and risk of injury.
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: MA5407b
Designed with a mesh gusset for better breathability during workouts. Paired with a jacquard waistband for ultimate comfort and ideal for wearing as a base layer.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
- Durable yarns that last in the wash and after every training session
- Flexible fabric for greater range of motion
- Moisture-wicking yarns to keep you cool and dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D (72% Nylon / 28% Elastane Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D (65% Nylon / 35% Elastane Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Monday 23rd December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Friday 20th December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Friday 20th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Monday 16th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Compression support to adductors, glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings to reduce muscle vibration
- PWX 70D front and 105D back panels
- 2XU jacquard waistband for comfort
- Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe