XVENT Run Jacket
The XVENT Run Jacket delivers breathability for warm conditions, and a water-resistant DWR coating for wet weather training.
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: MR5603a
Perforated panels provide essential ventilation across the back and under the sleeves, targeting zones most susceptible to sweating and overheating. Constructed with a fast-drying, four-way stretch fabric, this jacket delivers comfort from start to finish.
- Fast drying with four-way stretch for ultimate comfort.
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection.
- DWR finish for water resistance.
- Unique perforated panels for targeted ventilation and breathability.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Monday 23rd December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Friday 20th December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Friday 20th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Monday 16th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- Elastic cuffs
- Zip-through front
- Perforated across the back and under the sleeves for ventilation
- Silver reflective logo
- Fused stand collar
- Internal 'Human performance multiplied' graphic
- Invisible zip pockets for secure storage