Vectr Merino L.C FullLeng Sock
Introducing the VECTR Merino Light Cushion Full Length Socks with X-LOCK compression technology. Powerful compression support locks the foot in place to improve stabilisation and optimise movement across a range of activities. The knee high sock features blister protection, anti-odour technology and a merino blend for thermoregulation. With light cushioning for added protection without the bulk, and graduated compression support to the lower leg muscles for improved warm-up and recovery.
Item No: UA5157e
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination and performance
- Promote circulation in the foot
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- MERINO BLEND TO COMBAT COOL CONDITIONS - Warmth and thermoregulation. Moisture management. Naturally odour resistant.
- NYLON - Lightweight. Breathable. Durable.
Rise: Full Length
Fit (mmHg): 20-30* at ankle
Fabric: 21% Merino / 24% Acrylic / 44% Nylon / 11% Invista LYCRAÂ®
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off
- Blister prevention design
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort
- Light cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact without the bulk
- Compression support to calf, shin, ankle, achilles and foot
- Graduated compression for improved warm-up and recovery post-exercise
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Polygiene® - Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour technology