Flight Compression Tights
- • Jacquard waistband for comfort on flights
• Light brush fabric on the inside for a soft feel
- • Subtle branding
- • Cotton blend for added comfort
- • Graduated fit to reduce risk of DVT and swelling
- • Polygiene® for antibacterial and odor protection
Item No: WA5643b-BLK_BLK-XS
2XU Flight compression is endorsed by athletes for the travel and recovery edge. Graduated compression reduces swelling and stiffness by promoting healthy circulation, and a light brush fabric delivers comfort for extended wear. Arrive fresh and ready to hit the ground running with Flight Compression Tights.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- 2XU jacquard waistband for ultimate comfort on a long-haul flight
- Light brush fabric on the inside for a soft feel against your skin
- Subtle branding
- Cotton blend for added comfort
- Graduated compression to help reduce risk of DVT and swelling
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odor protection
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
30 Day Return Deadline Extended to 90 Days: Please be aware that our normal 30 day return policy has been extended to 90 days for the time being to help mitigate any issues you may have returning your order in light of COVID-19 restrictions. Any questions please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here