Compression Sleeved Trisuit
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: WT4843d
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Utilising high filament polyester cooling yarn construction to lower your body temperature while you workout. Coupled with 50D elastane yarn to give the right amount of stretch and recovery for swim, biking and running.
- Lower Body - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/ CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilisation of the muscles, less vibration and fa- tigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
- Top sleeve and Side panels - KINETIC SPEED - Greater speed on the bike and slight compression of the muscles for heightened endurance and power. Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology
- ELITE LD CHAMOIS - This multi-layered chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. High filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin while high density foam offers support.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here